How To Boost Your Metabolism And Help You Lose Weight
5 ways to make your body burn more calories
Metabolism is a set of chemical reactions to help your body functioning. Having a high metabolism will make you feel better and help you burn fat. There's no magic food or tea that will make you lose fat, but there are small habits that can help you burn more calories.
In this article we will give you simple tips to help increase your metabolism, which will help you lose weight.
Studies have shown that sleep deprivation plays a major role in diabetes and obesity.
Lack of sleep has also a negative impact on your metabolism and may decrease the number of calories you will burn throughout the day.
We tend to eat more junk food when we're sleep deprived than when I had a good night of sleep. Research has shown that sleep deprivation decreases the fullness hormone leptin and increases the hunger hormone ghrelin.
Get a good night of sleep to avoid slowing down your metabolism and disturb your appetite.
Anaerobic workouts will help you build muscle. Muscles increase your metabolism, which means it will help you burn more calories at rest.
The more muscle you have, the easier it gets to burn calories, therefore help you lose fat.
Make sure to strength train consistently to help you build and maintain your muscle mass.
Eating more garlic can help you boost your metabolism and make you feel full longer.
Spicy food like jalapeño peppers, cayenne peppers, and other chili peppers contain capsaicin. Capsaicin is what gives hot peppers their spiciness. It is known to help you burn more calories and may help promote fat oxidation.
Try eating more garlic and hot peppers to help you boost your metabolism.
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is very popular to help you burn a lot of calories in a small amount of time.
The after burn effect that occurs after you finish a HIIT training session tends to burn more fat than a traditional cardio session.
Give HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) a try if you want to burn more calories and lose fat.
We tend to confuse thirst with hunger. Drinking more water will help you feel full and avoid overeating.
Drinking cold water may also boost your metabolism, which will help you lose weight.
Green tea contains both catechins and caffeine, which can boost your metabolism and help with weight management.
Drink more cold water and green tea to help you increase your metabolism.
- Get a good night of sleep to avoid decreasing your metabolism and disturb your appetite.
- Make sure to strength train consistently to help you build and maintain your muscle mass.
- Try eating more garlic and hot peppers to help you boost your metabolism.
- Give HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) a try if you want to burn more calories and lose fat.
- Drink more cold water and green tea to help you increase your metabolism.
- Kristen L. Knutson, PhD, Karine Spiegel, PhD, Plamen Penev, MD, PhD, and Eve Van Cauter, PhD. "The Metabolic Consequences of Sleep Deprivation"
- Alexandra C. McPherron, Tingqing Guo , Nichole D. Bond , and Oksana Gavrilova. "Increasing muscle mass to improve metabolism"
- Boschmann M1, Steiniger J, Hille U, Tank J, Adams F, Sharma AM, Klaus S, Luft FC, Jordan J. "Water-induced thermogenesis."
- Diepvens K, Westerterp KR, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. "Obesity and thermogenesis related to the consumption of caffeine, ephedrine, capsaicin, and green tea."